- the tutorial challenge. Difficulty: low.
- a simple classification task that requires you to use training data to guess which of three nineteenth century authors a short snippet of text was written by. Difficulty: medium.
Pick your class schedule using dynamic programming. Difficulty: medium.
- find a sumset of a given set that sums to zero. Difficulty: high.
Solve the classic Towers of Hanoi puzzle. Difficulty: medium.
- find the most efficient path from point A to point B on a grid. Difficulty: high.
- solve the classic fifteen puzzle. Difficulty: higher.
- find your way through a world with deadly obstacles and uncertain senses and actions and make your way to the goal. Difficulty: highest.
Note that I am not affiliated with anyone in any way, and your only hope of support is sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or catching me on a forum. Enjoy and good luck!